Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I shall be famous

I should be studying, but....

http://www.studentdoctor.net/diary

Click "Veterinary"... there I am! There is only one other veterinary writer, so I thought they could use me. I spent most of last year browsing vet blogs like mad to figure out what school is like, get tips for applying and interviewing, etc, so I wanted to give a little back. The other author has been writing since 2004 and has had over 20,000 views....!! That's a big audience.

Poor Pooh- I brought her to school yesterday and she made a new dogfriend (Pete the chocolate lab), and they played until almost 1 AM while Pete's owner and I studied. I don't think I've seen her this tired since we came back from our first camping trip with her. I keep asking her if she wants to play, and I'm getting some serious corgi stink-eye in return. Oh well- a tired puppy is a well-behaved puppy :)

No comments: