Monday, June 02, 2008

End of second year

With all the other excitement lately, I haven't said a whole lot about school. I have officially finished second year (hooray)! Here's how I did this semester:
  • Professional Skills IV: S (pass)
  • Vet Imaging I: A
  • Reproductive Biology: B
  • Vet Neuropharmacology: A
  • Clinical Skills IV: S
  • Surgery/Anesthesia/Critical Care: A
  • Skin and Adnexa: A
  • Cardiopulmonary Disorders: B
  • Nervous System Disorders: B
  • Ophthalmology: A-
  • Urinary Systems Disorders: A
  • Obstetrics: A
  • Obstetrics Lab: A
  • Vet Clinical Pathology: A-
  • Integrative Medicine: S
  • Avian Core: A
  • Medical Care of Zoo Animals: S
This was, ironically, my best semester grade-wise so far. Thanks to everyone who tolerated my constant refrain of "Sorry, I can't, I have to study..." all semester!
I started training at the clinic last week, and will be working Monday-Friday for the next couple of weeks while I figure out a schedule. Everyone has been super friendly, and I'm excited to finally be a productive member of a clinic! I will be an Avimark master before long.
So, hooray! Onward to third year!

No comments: