Wednesday, August 08, 2007

National Night Out

Yesterday was National Night Out and another get together on the rooftop deck. Mostly the same characters as usual but we got to meet a few more of our neighbors. Megan came late and missed the obligatory hot dogs but did catch the watermelon. It was fun!

Not much blogging from me as of late, I guess things are in the middle of the lazy days of summer. Brother Cletus was in town last weekend and got to visit the apartment, and the next day it was a snuggle fest with Aria. Here is a photo of her adoring uncles. She is getting big! I also managed to feed her almost all of her dinner. She wanted to feed her self already too, grabbing the spoon and shoving it in her mouth. You have to be careful she doesn't eat too much of it!

I am also wrapping up my time at St. Olaf. I just have about six more days left! Now I am training in my replacement and wraping up some loose ends. Thats just 600 miles of driving to go. The Volvo is still up to the task. With its new alternator it is running like a champ now with 271,347 miles on it no less! That is like driving around the globe 10.9 times. I have also put on 13,000 miles since I bought it last may.

Tonight is a dinner with Dan and Dave - tuna steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and greek salad. Yum!

No comments: