Sunday, April 22, 2007

Glasses

It seems my glasses have broken where the ear rest meets the frame. It is repairable with super-glue (a long weld broke free, not the wire) but it has gotten me thinking about getting some new ones as these have been with me for a looooong time now. I know I got them in highschool, but honestly don't remember when. I am guessing some time in 2000.

So I need new ones some time here, what kind should I get? I have no idea.

Update: After a quick stop at home and some help from Dad I got it re-attached with some of his super glue with accelerant spray (cool stuff) and they are rock solid. But, I think that kicks off looking for a new pair, so if any one sees anything they think is too cool to pass up, let me know! Or contacts....

2 comments:

Bjorn Watland said...

I have those bendable frames which aren't supposed to break if bent. I broke the first pair during a demonstration of their unique ability.

Anonymous said...

A $100 off eyeglasses coupon arived in the mail today addressed to you...karma

dad