Monday, November 13, 2006

Goats!



In a matter of two days, I have completed Clinical Skills, Histology, and Animal Populations! My Clinical Skills practical final was on Friday. We had to perform a few steps of a physical exam on either a horse or cow- they didn't tell us which one until we arrived to take it. I ended up with a very nice horse named Zeke, and just had to examine his eye and front leg, point out where I would take a pulse, and get his heart rate. Nice horsey, I think I did just fine.

This morning was our Histology final. Not a big deal, I've been doing fine in Histo...

And this afternoon was our final Animal Populations class- a field trip to Poplar Hills Dairy Goat farm. What fun! I loff the goats.... We got to watch them get milked and got a tour of the farm. A picture is worth a thousand words, though, so here are some pictures (and videos)!


No comments: