Classes in general are not too different from usual, except that they all seem to last two hours instead of one. So far, we've had...
- Musculoskeletal disorders: Why is my dog limping?
- Toxicology: My dog just ate the hostas- are those poisonous?
- Metabolic Disorders: Why is my dog drinking three gallons of water a day, urinating every half hour, losing his hair, and getting a potbelly?
- Reproductive Diagnostic Techniques: Is my stallion shooting blanks?
- Large Animal Gastrointestinal Disorders: Help, my cow has diarrhea!
- Small Animal Gastrointestinal Disorders: Help, my dog has diarrhea!
I'm also trying to finalize my list of what rotations to take during fourth year, since we have to decide before the end of the month. Decisions, decisions...