Monday, October 08, 2007

Freelance fun

With Megan gone for the weekend I have just been cleaning and working on projects. Not much I can talk about yet, but needless to say it was pushing deadlines and burning deep into the midnight oil. Hopefully it was good enough to keep more good things coming. More when I can.

Winnie has settled down into a kind of bi-polar routine. She was despondent and in a really bad mood for the first day. I have been getting her out a lot to keep her distracted


I spoke to Megan who is having a blast at the conference. They are keeping her running from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM but it involves lots of direct contact with experts in the holistic field and free food! Seriously though, that kind of direct contact and networking is priceless in any field and this certainly seems like a success. I will let her tell more when she gets back on Wed. Well after she takes a test. And then comes home and twitches for a while.

It was also my friend Dave's Birthday yesterday. We had a nice get together at his place. He got a Cuisinart blender/food processor that is quite spiffy. Self serving purchase though, Dave make us some pesto!

No comments: