Friday, September 14, 2007

Publicity

I have been cleaning up my personal web page and portfolio at ChrisSchommer.com and added in the "recent work" portion that has been missing since the re-design. I also updated my bio a bit, as well as the resume to reflect my new position at Mac. and the end of my time at St. Olaf. There are also new loader bars on the higher bandwith portions of the page, so you know what is going on.

I also am going to be in a very brief and informal faculty show at Macalester on Monday. I am staff but its just a get-to-know-y0u kind of event that will last a day or two so I am going to sneak in. It should be fun. I want to show Rabbit Logic if I can, but the space might not be set up for that kind of show. My second bet would be PNAF because I don't need any tech to set it up. I will post pictures.

Things at Mac are going swimmingly. With school starting things have certainly picked up but I feel comfortable there and have lots of support. I find it funny that the week after I finish my commute to and from St. Olaf I have logged about 25oo miles for Macalester. First via air to Austin TX, and then via car to St. Johns for a meeting. Thats more miles than I traveled to St. Olaf all summer! But the big difference is that I didn't have to pay for any of it - and I got frequent flier miles to boot! Life is good.

No comments: