Sunday, May 13, 2007

Photos

I got an email and spoke to my dad on the phone this morning. He sent along some photos via email that I have attached below, including one of a map that has not been put on the web yet. The photos from honeymoon bluff are of the back burn going on to the south of Gunflint lake. He also said he bought a fishing license, and I assume he will have great luck because he must be one of the only people fishing this opener!

Him and Jim are working down the lake to work on sprinkler systems where they can. The main firefighting resources are so tied up north on the trail that East Bearskin is still low priority. I guess that good news.

He also said it was getting windy today like the forecast said. I hope things stay on the calm side today, or their back burn efforts pay off.





No comments: