Monday, May 14, 2007

Interview

I have a job interview this morning at Macalester College for Visual Resource Assistant in the art department. I think I have a good shot as I am currently the curator of the St. Olaf Visual resource collection. I decided to change because the commute is already driving me crazy, and with gas heading towards $4.00 a gallon thats $13 just to get to and back from work! Let alone the time. I could even bike to Macalester no problem as it is a little less than 3 miles away.

Since my interview is at 10:00 and I will miss the WTIP broadcast, but I might be getting an email with it transcribed for me if everything technical works. I will post about it when I can.

For now, here is a good post from Tuscarora Lodge's blog about the fire from the first person. Be sure to check it out.

No comments: