Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting ready for Tuesday...

Today's additions to our apartment furnishings:

One IKEA bedframe (thanks Nick!)
One Dog Appeasing Pheromone room diffuser (to calm the Pooh's nerves at moving time)
One bottle of lavender essential oil (same reason as the D.A.P.)
Two stools for our kitchen island, plus a raincheck for the third
And lastly, not really a furnishing, but Winnie has a grooming appointment for tomorrow so she can enter the apartment as de-furred as possible


I have slowly been going through my massive collection of St. Olaf papers, books, notes, etc, trying to decide what is worth keeping and what would just be taking up room. It's been surprisingly emotional, as I've been digging through boxes that I haven't opened in three or four years. I found a quote book that I started for a brief bit during first year, and the first entry was:

"I could fix this in about ten minutes if I knew what I was doing." -Chris Schommer

This morning was our acupuncture wetlab, which was really fun. I'll post pictures when I get them!

Time to study like mad for Monday's pharmacology exam. I hope I can keep all these drug names in my head! Enalapril, verapamil, lidocaine, acetocylic acid, furosamide... Exams should be banned when the weather gets this nice. :-/

No comments: