Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Popping in

My lack of a laptop has dampened my desire to blog this week, but I can't let Chris out-blog me for too long ;-)

School is suddenly getting very busy... On Friday morning, we have our first exam of the semester (physiology). On Friday night (technically Saturday morning), I have my second clerk duty shift from 12 AM to 6 AM. I may sign up to do a reptile handling/necropsy wet lab at 9:00 AM Saturday morning, but am not sure if I could handle that little sleep. On Tuesday morning, we have our second exam (neurology). On Tuesday evening, I'm on call for Foal Team from 7 PM to 11 PM. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, I'll be attending the MVMA convention (for free! yay for being a student!)- particularly the Friday afternoon talk: "Issues & Answers To Inability of Owners to Afford Increasing Costs of Pet Care - Susan Spence, DVM". Mmm, networking...

So forgive me if I don't write much in the next week or so, but I will make it up with good stories!

No comments: