Friday, January 12, 2007

Fireplace

Well its just me and Winnie by the hearth with a big log burning in the fireplace. Ahhh..
Well sort of. I decided that since it was so cold out that now would be a good time to start a huge fire and make up the difference in heat with it. (its 3˚ outside now) When we had our fall party it seemed to work well and the house got hot, but now that its really cold out, I don't think its working very well if at all. At best it might just be heating the house up as is funnels in cold air from outside. This is what every one told me would happen of course, I just wanted to try and see. Its pretty?

Megan is off to the symposium leaving the bear and I home in Northfield. I am going to see if I can't start reading some of my Christmas books in bed so I can stay warm.

No comments: