Monday, November 27, 2006

Show Me Exotics!

Woo hoo! I just registered for the Exotic Symposium at the Unversity of Missouri CVM in January. I signed up for the "Parasitic Fish Disease" and "Avian Necropsy" wetlabs. It's a little pricey, but I can get a $100 travel grant, and this sounds way more fun than the SAVMA Symposium (sorry, but what do dodgeball and tug-of-war competitions have to do with vet med?). SAVMA had some cool wetlabs, too, but they were all full before I even bothered to look and see what they were. This way, I get cool wetlabs AND cool lectures. ;-)

Oh! AND! I got a 93 on my biochem test. I. kicked. lipolysis'. butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean that you will study the anatomy of those exotic animals? That is pretty sweet (assuming the answer is yes, of course). When planet of the apesesque uprising begins I will come to you to learn how to take down a ferocious simian. With great power comes great responsibility.