Sunday, October 29, 2006
Well the new $100 part I installed busted but the parts shop was kind enough to replace it for free. I think it was my fault but I am not sure. I realized something was wrong when I "seafoamed" the throttle and intake to remove carbon, the white exhaust that it produces started coming out inside the engine! Not good. I pulled it off and found a huge crack. I put on the old one for now, get the new-new one in monday.
Other than that, there is not much else I can do for the car. Its at the level now where it was at the way beginning of this mess last June. Sluggish but running. I guess I will just give it some time, see if any more symptoms occur, and hope for the best!