Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogger

I have been mucking around with the code behind our Blogger template and made some changes. The header is now blue and the page is a bit wider. I will keep working on it. Eventually it should look less and less like a "blogger" blog.

David G. was down and we hooked up with Andrew N. for some good times at the tavern. Reminiscing about China/Japan and such. We are excited to see "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan" (Yes that is the official movie home page). The movie is going to be a smash hit. Prepare your self for every one doing their own Borat imitations.

Megan will be here this weekend, that makes me happy. We are going to a party on saturday in Owatana that another vet student is having at her farm. That and take another stab at her car. We are going to remove the throttle today! I had thought it was all clean, but a closer (and more educated) look reviled a carbon mess. Perhaps its plugging up some sensor or tube. My car will also get a new thermostat. Finally something simple and easy that I know how to do!

No comments: